Monday, April 25, 2011

kita kan kawan :DDD

VICKLYNN VIOLIZZA
***
a pretty one, using spectacles. we used to call ourself the nerds :D but people don't see it that way and i don't know why. she's an Iban :D ~ <3 she's a crazy type of girl, which i lurvvvee. September 9th, 1996 is the day

ELISA AUDRY
***
a one pretty pie too :D she's my closest one. muahugs :* an orang Ulu like me, but she's a Kayan girl :) suweet! We use to do crazy stuffs in class. eg: sing, gossip, LOL together, talk about craps and etc. we both complain about our body shape alot XD sisters :) December 3rd, 1996 is the day 

GLORIA JAMES
***
and the last one, me . hmm. what should i say about myself? nothing. Do describe me, ladies and gentlemens heeeee =.= lol. i just think that I'm a girl, pure Kelabit who admires the amazing adorable handsome and a cutie pie of course, JUSTIN BIEBER. :* August 31st, 1996 is the day 

we're the three besties! highlights to that XD

        

I'm the shortest, Elisa's the tallest and Vicklynn's the thinnest. See how we get along just fine? XD I love them. So much. Like really really much. LOL :D

our tag line : KITA KAN KAWAN :DDD 


FRIENDSHIP
With you is like having DRUGS. Once you take it you can't AVOID it. When you don't get it, you are SICK. When you leave it, you are DESTROYED. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

White Tiger Print Pointer