Saturday, July 30, 2011

don't know what Title should I put xD

yo everybadeh ~ how u guys doin? yes you! the one who's reading this :D 
so, the last time i blogged is in ... June is it ? Now it's still July~ ehh ? I never realized that July has 31 days! -.- i thought it has only 30. 
bee tea double you!

June was very exciting. Like YEAH : ) after the Re:Union in KL the other day, I attended our school ISCF camp. It was such a blessing to be able to join it. 
We did lots of activities, crazyyy man. and YES we enjoyed our time praising and worshiping the Lord. Here's a picture of us all! Not including the Pastor and the Youths from the BM church coz they went back early :(
 HAHA : ]

A week later, I went for a church trip to Uma' Kelep Asap, Belaga. It is only a 2days 1night trip. We didn't get to stay a little bit longer : / but ... still thankful coz I am able to join it.
 Our YOUTHS. Just some of us ~

********************

Now, I just got back from the Kebaktian Daerah Pemuda Pemudi .. Our youths lead the praise n worship : )
Fuh today is soooo tiring. lets see~

0830am- 1pm: went to school to watch my friends play football . 

1pm-0145pm: back home, get ready for tuisyen. 

2pm-4pm: tuisyen (Science)

4pm-7pm: my cousins fetch me from tuisyen n brought me to church to help do some decorations.

7pm-0730pm: went back home, ready for the service. 

0745pm-11pm: reached the church n attended the service.

11pm-12am: asked daddy to bring me for supper coz I was dang hungry. 

I think I better stop blogging now, better get to sleep before my under eye dark circles gets even worse. 

sorry for the pink font colour.

I'M TIRED, I'M FULL & AND LETS LISTEN TO THE "LAZY SONG".... and snore lol. zZZZZZZZZ


No comments:

Post a Comment

White Tiger Print Pointer